Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Movin On Up...

Blake has moved up to the fourth floor. I was in a meeting all morning so I have yet to talk to Becky, but she did send me some messages. He seems to be doing well and sure does look a lot better. I will try to get more info by the end of the day.


Not much new. I guess yesterday was a good day. He still has his ups and downs, but seems to be doing well outside of the PICU. They gave him a bath yesterday and got him all cleaned up. Becky told me this morning that the could be released as early as tomorrow, but who really knows. I will let you know once they are on the road... They hadn't been up to the hospital yet, so maybe Becky will have more for me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment