Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Aleah's Tooth Surgery

Our Beautiful, Smart, amazing daughter. Aleah!
 
Aleah has a really nasty abscess tooth.  She was in a lot of pain.  Poor Girl.
The dentist said, "We needed to pull this tooth." They are going to put in a spacer so the teeth stay aligned.
Aleah, had some other work they needed to do along with a cleaning. We opted to have her go under for the procedures.  That way Aleah wouldn't remember anything.  SWEET!!!  Aleah had her Surgery Wen Sept 19th.  Aleah was under for about 1- 1/2 hours.  She was a real big trouper.  She is out of surgery and doing well.

Aleah, wrote this letter to the Dentist.
Translation, "Thank you for doing my Surgery"

Aleah, made three of these one for the dentist and two for the nurses. She put a stick of gum, and some yogurt covered raisin.  What a girl!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I have been on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure. This made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship. He broke up with me when he found out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got cured and let her contact details, so I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can Cure all Neuromuscular Diseases,Hiv/Aids,Hsv,Cancers all types with his natural herbal medicines. (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his website on www.drituaherbalcenter.com)

    ReplyDelete